- Attractive detached family home set over 2 floors.
- Excellent location on the edge of the development overlooking green space.
- Double garage and driveway parking.
- West facing garden.
- Superb kitchen/breakfast area opening to the dinig area.
- Bi-fold doors from the dining area to the garden.
- Separate living room with fire place and double doors to the garden.
- 5 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes to 3 bedrooms.
- 2 en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom also with shower cubicle.
- PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE.
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE * Plot 6 The Poplar
** PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE **
The Poplar is a superb 5 bedroom detached family home. Constructed by Hopkins Homes this home provides a superb layout over 2 floors:
Kitchen/Breakfast Area : 20'11 x 13'1
Dining Area : 14' x 9'10
Utility : 8'4 x 6'3
Living Room : 22'4 x 13'2
Study : 10'6 x 9'10
Master Bedroom : 12'11 x 11'8
Bedroom 2 : 11'9 x 10'10
Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 8'11
Bedroom 4 : 10'6 x 9'10
Bedroom 5 : 9'4 x 7'6
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
**OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.