- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Over 2600sqft
- PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE
- Double garage and drive
- Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast rooms with separate Utility Room
- Less then 10 miles from Cambridge
- Situated in this popular south Cambridge village.
- Walking distance to Meldreth Train Station
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE * Plot 57 The Aspen
Centrally located the entrance hall filters into the hub of the home. To one side there is a front-to-back living room complete with a woodburner inside a feature fireplace. There are also double French doors leading out onto the generous garden.
To the other side of the house is a formal dining room, perfect for entertaining while the hallway continues into the open plan breakfast room (passing the wc en-route). Within this space you can envisage informal gatherings of friends and family without excluding the chef as this room flows into the well-fitted kitchen complete with Rangemaster Oven.
There is also a separate utility room and a door leading into the living room making the flow of this house hard to beat.
From the hallway are stairs to the first level where you will find three double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master suite has the wow factor with it walk-through closets into the en-suite bathroom complete with a shower cubicle and bath. Bedroom two, also a double, has an en-suite shower room while Bedroom three is adjacent to the family bathroom on this level.
Going up another flight of stairs you have two further double bedrooms with a shower room in between. Perfect for sharing siblings or can be used as a snug/lounge and a bedroom for an older child.
This home also boasts a double garage and parking.
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
Example photos of the finish