- Superb family home of just over 2,700sq ft.
- Set over 2 floors with double garage and driveway parking.
- Ground floor with living room, family room and a wrap around kitchen/breakfast room leading to dining area.
- Approx. 9 Miles to Cambridge city Centre
- Five bedrooms on the first floor.
- Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom, range of built in wardrobes and leading through to study or nursery.
- Prime position on the development
- PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE !
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE * Plot 72 The Pine
** PART EXCHANGE AND ASSISTED MOVE **
The Pine is a generous 5 bedroom detached home of just over 2,700 sq ft. A well laid out home over 2 floors providing a living room with fire place and double doors to the garden, dining area with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, further separate family room. The first floor provides 5 bedrooms - the master bedroom suite has a range of built in wardobes, en suite bathroom and leads through to study/nusery.
Kitchen/breakfast area : 20'10 x 11'8
Dining Area : 16'4 x 13'7
Utility : 7' x 6'5
Living Room : 20'10 x 15'3
Family Room : 17'2 x 11'4
Master Bedroom : 18'9 x 17'2
Study : 13'9 x 10'0
Bedroom 2 : 13'9 x 11'11
Bedroom 3 : 15'3 x 12'10
Bedroom 4 : 13'9 x 8'5
Bedroom 5 : 11'8 x 7'8
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** SHOW HOME OPEN TO VIEW THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
Example show home photos