- Stylish 4 bedroom city townhouse
- Sought after and award winning development
- Excellent layout set over three floors
- Generous ground floor family/dining room with galley style kitchen
- First floor living room
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite shower room and well thought out dressing room
- Three further double bedrooms, Bedroom 2 also with en suite shower room
- Built to a superb standard and high specification by 5* Housebuilder Hill
- AWARD WINNER ** Hill have been named LARGE HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR at the Housebuilder Awards 2018.
9 Musgrave Drive
This stylish four bedroom family home offers a contemporary kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances, plus open plan dining/family room with bi-fold doors opening out onto the rear garden, making them the perfect space for entertaining.
The first floor benefits from a separate living room, and an impressive master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room.
The second floor includes an elegant family bathroom, second bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room, plus two additional double bedrooms.
The homes at Ninewells have been designed to provide a superb specification for modern city living. Hill are a 5 star housebuilder.
Contemporary and stylish German kitchens featuring high gloss doors and drawers, sold composite worktops and upstands create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances by Bosch have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
* Bosch hob with touch control
* Bosch built in oven/combi microwave
* Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer
* Integrated Bosch dishwasher
* Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Integrated extractor fan
* LED lighting to wall units
* Glass splashback behind hob
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
* Bosch washer/dryer
BATHROOM AND EN SUITES
Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware is used to create stunning bathrooms and en suites and Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout. Vanity tops and bath panels in dark timber effect a touch of elegance to the rooms.
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Flush or low profile shower tray with glass shower screen
* Timber effect vanity top with matching bath panel
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Underfloor heating
To achieve a contemporary style interior, Hill have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white and flush to complement the beautiful floor finishes to create a calm and tranquil environment.
* Amtico wood effect floor to entrance hall, wc and kitchen/dining room
* Carpet to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
* Large format floor tiles to en suite and bathroom
DOORS AND WINDOWS
* Timber clad front door
* High efficiency double glazed composite windows and glazed doors featuring bronze aluminium cladding externally, white painted timber internally
* Roof lights to bathrooms and en suites where shown on floor plans
* Folding/sliding doors finished in bronze coloured composite aluminium externally, white internally
* Timber clad automatic garage door
HEATING AND WATER
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Radiators to other floors
* Electric underfloor heating to bathroom and en suites
* Heated chrome towel rail to en suites and bathroom
* Gas fired boiler
* Traditional constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
* Concrete floor to ground and first floors with timber to second floor, or concrete floors throughout, depending on house type
* Exterior treatments are a combination of buff and purple facing bricks, Thermowood cladding and glazed feature bricks.
* Slate roof tiles
* Aluminium rain water goods.
* 10 year NHBC warranty