- DARWIN GREEN......the newest address in Cambridge!
- Sitauted on Huntingdon Road, a prime and convenient location to the city
- Development provides a mix of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and a full range of houses
- Finished to a superb specification
- Ideally located close the city centre
- Just a short cycle ride from the Madingley Road Research centre
- Convenient for the Science Park and Cambridge North Station
- 5* Housebuilder, with an excellent warranty
- SELLING NOW!
** DARWIN GREEN, HUNTINGDON ROAD, CAMBRIDGE, CB3 0LE **
A superb new development now selling in Cambridge.
The Shrewsbury is a stunning 2 bedroom apartment of 736 sq ft and situated on the first floor. The apartments at Darwin Green are sold with a parking space and an excellent standard of specification.
This apartment has a likely rental value of around £1250-£1300pcm.
If you haven't discovered Darwin Green yet, come and see for yourself! Ideally located within close proximity of many areas of Cambridge. The best way to get around is of course by bike....the below times and distances are by bike:
** The University of Cambridge ("The Backs") - 9 minutes, approx. 1.75 miles
** High Cross, Madingley Road - 9 minutes, approx. 1.25 miles
** Cambridge Science Park - 17 minutes, approx. 3.25 miles
** Cambridge North Station - 19 minutes, approx. 3.25 miles
** Central Cambridge Station - 20 minutes, approx. 3.75 miles
** Schools on Trumpington Street - 15 minutes, approx. 2.75 miles
** Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus - 28 minutes, approx. 5 miles.
Why buy Barratt Homes?
Barratt Homes are a 5* Housebuilder and this home also benefits from a 10 Year NHBC Warranty which gives you a 10 year structural warranty and a 2 year fixtures and fittings warranty as standard.