- High ceilings
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Original parquet flooring to hallway and dining room
- Carpets to living room, stairs and bedrooms
- Secure parking for two cars
- Generously sized rear garden
- Popular village location
- Easy walking distance to amenities
- Quiet location
Head Master's House is part of a terrace of three properties which are late 19th Century buildings. The Head Master's House was originally a detached property but over the course of time it has been extended and Pendlebury and Falkner Houses formed the terrace. These latter two properties were specifically built as school rooms.
An exceptional opportunity to purchase a three bedroom
refurbishment of the former John Falkner School Head Master's
house providing 1,419sq ft of accommodation within the heart of this
thriving South Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street service) 2 miles, M11 (Junction10) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 23 miles (distances are approximate).