- READY TO MOVE INTO !
- Superb kitchen with room for a breakfast table in the bay window.
- Integrated appliances of double oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with chrome fittings and thermostatically controlled shower
- Floor tiling to the kitchen, wc, bathroom and en suite
- Wood effect laminate flooring to the entrance hall and living room
- Carpet to stairs and bedrooms
- Turfed rear garden with garden shed
- 2 Allocated parking spaces
A fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached house in a small development in an exceptionally convenient location, close to the centre of Cambourne.
This lovely home provides a superb finish and specification combined with a great layout:
Entrance hall opening on to the kitchen with a box-bay window to the front of the property and integrated appliances including double oven, fridge/freezer and a free standing microwave.
There is a separate utility room which has a door to the back garden, and has a washing machine and tumble dryer.
There is a separate WC and the rear of the property is the living/dining room which runs the full width and has doors opening to the garden.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms - two of which are double. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and there is a further bathroom.
The property has 2 parking spaces to the front and there is a delightful rear garden.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Purchase price : £324,995
Your 5% Deposit: £16,249
20% Government Loan: £64,999
75% Mortgage : £243,746
PLOT 11 (2A Back Lane) is available at £324,995
PLOT 5 (10 Back Lane) is available at £329,995
PHOTOS SHOWN ARE OF PLOT 12, WHICH IS THE SAME LAYOUT.
10 YEAR NEW HOMES WARRANTY