- A two storey three bedroom home
- Generous open plan fitted kitchen, dining and living area opening out onto the garden
- Carport to the rear of the property
- Situated in a superb location within Great Kneighton
- Close to many amenities including many shops, library and schools
- Ideally placed close to the guided busway, the park and ride and the M11
- RESERVING NOW!
The Hobson Collection is an exciting mix of contemporary apartments, a duplex, triplex and a studio which make up Countryside's final development at the award-winning Abode in Great Kneighton.
Perfectly placed in a central location within the beautiful 120 acre Hobson's Park close by and a variety of amenities on hand, choosing a home here could be the best decision you've ever made.
Clean sharp lines and contrasting textures of metal and brick offer striking facades at this distinctive development. Imaginative contemporary architecture reflects the ethos of Abode, intelligent design offering modern connected living.
Great Kneighton provides a wealth of amenities - all easily reached from The Hobson Collection. A short stroll away is Hobson's Square, the beating heart of this popular community, whose facilities include health and community centres, a library, cafe, shops and offices.
The nearby beautiful 120 acre Hobson's Park features a bird reserve with footpaths and viewing points, playing fields, allotments and play areas for children. From dog walks to leisurely strolls, to gentle bike rides, the park offers it all.
The developments unique transport hub affords you access to the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway, with the fastest connections to destinations including Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge railway station and the city centre. A network of cycle paths also runs through Great Kneighton, Trumpington and the M11 is close at hand.
In terms of education, Trumpington Park Primary School, located on Abode and Trumpington Community Collect cater for children from nursery to GCSE level, with further comprehensive and private options nearby. The Hobson Collection is just three miles away from historic Cambridge.
The Hobson Collection strongly promotes sustainability and the environment. Amongst the eco-friendly attributes of the home are green roofs, low energy lighting, full cavity wall insulation and cycle storage.
A superb specification is included:
* Contemporary fitted kitchen featuring gloss white handless units
* Composite stone worktop with matching upstand
* 1.5 bowl sink
* 4 ring hob and glass splashback
* Fully integrated extractor hood
* Full range of energy-efficient, integrated appliances including:
- stainless steel single oven
- stainless steel microwave combination oven and grill
* Recessed downlighting
BATHROOM & EN SUITE
* Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome accessories
* Tiles to floor and walls, full height to bath/shower area, half height to other walls with sanitaryware
* White bath with Wenge bath panel
* Glass screen and thermostatic shower over bath
* Shower tray, glass screen and thermostatic shower to en suite
* White back to wall toilet with concealed dual flush system
* White semi recessed basin with chrome mixer tap
* Chrome finish heated towel rail
* Shaver point
* Gas fired boiler serving radiators with thermostatic valves
CUSTOMER CARE & NHBC 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Countryside have a team of staff specially trained and available to deal with customer service issues. Each property also carries the NHBC warranty against structural defect for a 10 year period following the date of completion. Abode adheres to the Consumer Code for Home Builders. Copies of the code are available from the marketing suite and will also be provided upon reservation. For more information please visit www.consumercode.co.uk