- RARELY AVAILABLE CHALET STYLE BUNGALOW **
- Well laid out providing excellent living accommodation over the ground floor
- Bedroom and bathroom also on the ground floor, with a further 2 bedrooms on the first floor
- Lovely position within a quiet courtyard location
- Sought after village just 10 miles to the east of Cambridge
- Award Winning developer
- Constructed to a superb standard
- Garage with additional driveway parking
- VIEWING AVAILABLE
8 MOOREFIELD CLOSE, GREAT ABINGTON, CB21 6BX
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a lovely chalet style bungalow in this prime village location to the east of Cambridge.
** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE **
Buy this superb house with the Help to Buy Scheme and only pay a 5% deposit!
Your 5% Deposit: £27,497
Government Equity Loan of 20% : £109,990
Mortgage of 75%: £412,462
Further details available on request.
This property provides exceptionally versatile living, providing a bungalow setting if required - with the advantage of 2 further bedrooms on the first floor.
The property also has a single garage with additional driveway parking and situated in a quiet position within this small courtyard development.
The accommodation is laid out as follows:
Generous entrance hall with two storage cupboards, leading to:
Living Room - 15'x 12' 8
Kitchen/Dining Room - 22'10 x 11' 5
Bedroom 3 - 9'6 x 17'3
Master Bedroom - 16'4 x 12'7 with en suite shower room
Bedroom 2 - 16'4 x 12' 8
The total size of this home is 1,335 sq ft.
Constructed by AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER, HILL. One of the top 15 house builders in the UK, Hill specialise in developing distinctive new homes, and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
Hill are proud to be a 5* Housebuilder, providing excellent homes to a superb finish and specification.
Great Abington is ideally located to the east of Cambridge and is served by a wealth of amenities within the village including Post Office, Pub/Restaurant and Primary School.
Close by is Granta Park which is home to many research companies.
The attractive market town of Saffron Walden is a short journey away.
A property of this style is rarely available, and these are finished to a superb standard to include:
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring high gloss doors and drawers with solid Silestone worktops and matching upstandards. Energy efficent and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch ceramic hob
* Bosch integrated single oven
* Bosch integrated microwave
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood
* Glass splashback behind hob
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facilities
BATHROOM AND EN SUITES
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers and dark wood effect vanity tops are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door (where applicable)
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Dark wood effect vanity tops and mirrors to master en suites
* White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
* White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
* Square edged skirting boards and architraves finished in white satin
* Walls painted in white emulsion
* Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
* Fitted mirror fronted wardrobe to master bedroom
HEATING AND HOT WATER
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Radiators to first floor
* Electric underfloro heating to bathrooms and en suites
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control to bathroom and en suites
* Air source heat pump for heat and hot water
* Hot water cylinder
* 10 year NHBC Warranty