- The Leicester is a superb detached family home
- Set over 2 floors with a traditional layout
- Ground floor with double aspect living room with double doors to garden
- Front dining room with feature box-bay window
- Rear kitchen/family area also with double doors to garden
- First floor with master bedroom, built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms - bedroom 2 with en suite shower room
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- HBF 5 Star Award Winning Housebuilder for Quality and Customer Service for Sixth Year Running
** Marketing Suite now open daily 10am to 5pm **
A first opportunity to purchase this superb 4 bedroom family home from 5* Housebuilder, Croudace Homes **
This stunning 4 bedroom Detached family home has a Hall with access to the generously sized Living Room which features double doors to the rear garden, and Dining Room.
Plot 20 - £695,000 Available Detached with double garage
Plot 23 - £695,000 SSTC Detached with single garage and carport
This stunning 4 bedroom Detached family home has a Hall with access to the generously sized Living Room which features double doors to the rear garden, and Dining Room. Past the stairs is the and large Kitchen/Family Area, which also boasts double door access to the rear garden. Upstairs, the Master Bedroom benefits from an En Suite and Built-in Wardrobes. Bedroom 2 also benefits from an En Suite and Built-in Wardrobes. Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, the fully furnished Family Bathroom, a dedicated Linen Closet and additional storage complete this beautiful home.
For more information regarding garages, drive throughs and allocated parking; please speak to one of our sales consultants regarding your chosen plot. *Please check our specification regarding integrated appliances within this new home.
KITCHEN/FAMILY AREA 3.04m x 6.86m 9' 11" x 22' 6"
LIVING ROOM 3.54m x 5.04m 11' 7" x 16' 6"
DINING ROOM 2.71m x 3.89m 8' 10" x 12' 9"
MASTER BEDROOM 2.95m x 3.97m 9' 8" x 13' 0"
BEDROOM 2 3.04m x 3.53m 9' 11" x 11' 7"
BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.64m 8' 11" x 8' 7"
BEDROOM 4 2.49m x 2.27m 8' 2" x 7' 5"
Situated in the beautiful village of Leverstock Green, Oakwood Gate II is a stunning development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Nestled in the Hertfordshire countryside, Leverstock Green is located just a few miles from the modern town of Hemel Hempstead and the historic city of St Albans, Oakwood Gate II is an ideal commuter base for London.