Plot 29 The Dullingham
- Stunning views towards the Gog Magog Downs
- Garage and parking space
- 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms - 2 of which are en suites
- Superb ground floor with galley kitchen and dining/family room
- First floor living room with sliding doors to Juliet balcony
- Bi-fold doors to the garden
- West facing terrace from the second floor
- Exceptional specification
- RESERVING NOW
** LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE THIS SUPERB HOUSE STYLE "THE DULLINGHAM" **
The Dullingham has been an extremely popular house style at the Ninewells development, and we have JUST ONE REMAINING.
Constructed by Award Winning and 5* Housebuilder, Hill, this is a truly superb family home.
Superb 4 bedroom family house situated in an excellent location to benefit from stunning views over the Gog Magog Downs in this AWARD WINNING development.
One of the top 15 house builders in the UK, Hill specialise in developing distinctive new homes, and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
** SALES OFFICE AND SHOW PROPERTIES OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK ** 01223 792000 **
These handsome three storey terrace townhouses are generously proportioned and feature four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and two en suites. They make the perfect home for the modern family and, because its Ninewells, you know they are thoughtfully designed and specified to an exceptional quality.
On your approach, you will be attracted to the two-tone brick detailing and feature cladding on the façade, as well as the private paved driveway and large adjoining garage. As you enter, youll be drawn through to a bright, inviting open-plan family area; a space that includes a beautifully-equipped kitchen, complete with high-quality Silestone worktops, Nolte units and premium brand appliances. The adjoining large dining/living space boasts extensive glazed bi-fold doors that lead directly from the living area onto the private rear garden; perfect for an indoor/outdoor lifestyle and alfresco entertaining.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a second fantastic living room with full-width windows and a Juliet balcony, offering stunning views south over the nearby attenuation ponds and the distant Gog Magog downs.
The second floor offers a haven to relax; the superb master bedroom enjoys a fabulous en suite bathroom and dressing area as well as large windows and a Juliet balcony; from here the views are panoramic. The second bedroom boasts its own en suite and fitted wardrobe and if that wasnt enough, this level also includes a large roof terrace, where you can enjoy the same spectacular countryside vistas while relaxing in the open air.
These homes are set out over three floors, as detailed below:
Entrance hall 46 x 113
Kitchen 90 x 159
Dining/family room 194 x 108
Garage 108 x 182
Living room 194 x 110
Bedroom 3 123 x 108
Bedroom 4 108 x 182
Master bedroom 136 x 143
Dressing area 52 x 57
Bedroom 2 118 x 108
Roof terrace 108 x 182
Contemporary and stylish bespoke German kitchens; each kitchen designed and specified for the individual house type and featuring high gloss doors and drawers, solid composite worktops and upstands to create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances by Siemens have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
* Siemens induction hob
* Siemens multi-function oven
* Siemens microwave
* Integrated Siemens fridge and freezer or combination fridge/freezer
* Integrated Siemens dishwasher
* Wine fridge
* Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Extractor fan either flush fitted to the ceiling bulkhead or integrated within wall units
* LED feature lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
* Units and worktops to complement kitchen
* Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer or combination washer/dryer
* Stainless steel Blanco sink with Blanco mixer tap
* Boiler concealed in unit if located in utility room
MASTER EN SUITE
Our elegant and stunning master en-suites, with sanitary ware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus our bespoke feature mirror cabinets and vanity tops, add a hotel style touch to the master en-suite to create a stylish private space.
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Flush or low level shower tray with glass shower screen
* Recessed shelf to shower enclosure
* Feature mirror cabinet with matching vanity top
* Bath panel, with discreet LED lighting, to match mirror cabinet and vanity top where space allows for a bath to be installed
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Underfloor heating
* Amtico wood effect floor to all ground floor rooms
* Wool carpet to first and second floor rooms, all bedrooms and landings
* Large format floor and wall tiles to master en-suite, family bathroom and secondary en-suites.
Conveniently positioned, Ninewells is within easy reach of the areas best schools, as well as its leisure, recreation and healthcare facilities. Access to such amenities is essential to create a flourishing, sustainable community, and crucial to this access is good connectivity. Happily, Cambridge boasts a brilliant public transport system with a comprehensive bus service. There are a number of routes serving Ninewells, with the nearest bus stops around 200 metres away. From these, you can pick up various frequent services that run to the centre, the train station and outlying areas.
Famously, cycling is a favourite mode of transport in Cambridge. Ninewells own cycle paths will connect to a comprehensive system of off-road cycle routes and cycle lanes that link to the city and wider cycle network.
The city also has excellent road access via the M11 and A14, and its well-served by rail connections. From Ninewells, its just a few minutes drive or cycle ride to Cambridge station, and regular trains run non-stop to London Kings Cross, with a journey time of 48 minutes.
Other direct rail destinations include Liverpool Street, Norwich, Birmingham, Peterborough, Ipswich and Stansted Airport. Cambridge North also has direct services to Brighton and Gatwick Airport via London St. Pancras.
AVAILABLE NOW TO RESERVE
Please be aware Internal Images are a selection from previous Ninewells show homes.