- Kitchen with ceramic double hob, oven, integrated dishwasher.
- Ideal Standard sanitaryware with vanity units, illuminated mirrors and heated towel rails.
- Oak veneer internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery and quartz worktop.
- Staircase with oak handrail and spindles.
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first and second floors.
- Oversized double garage.
- 10 Year CRL Warranty.
- Available for immediate occupation.
- Private gated development.
Providing generous family accommodation including feature kitchen/family room to the rear and separate study and five generous bedrooms to the first and second floors.
The property benefits from a large south facing front garden which is turfed and landscaped and enclosed by brick wall and fencing.
There is also a rear garden with patio and access to the detached double garage and additional off road parking.
Fenstanton lies between Cambridge and Huntingdon just to the north of the A14. The village is well served with a good range of local shops, doctor's surgery, pubs and restaurants. More comprehensive facilities are available at Huntingdon (6 miles) and the University city of Cambridge (11 miles).
There are schools for all ages including a private day nursery, infant and junior school within the village itself with many notable independent schools in Cambridge.
For the commuter, there is good access to the A1, M1 and M6 to the north and the M11 and M25 to the south, provides fast access to Stansted Airport and London.
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 6 miles (King's Cross 52 minutes), M11 9 miles, (distances and time are approximate).