- Superb family home of 3,026 sq ft
- Traditional style set over 2 floors
- Adjoining and overlooking Bourn Golf Course
- Quiet corner position within the development
- Extensive living accommodation including a Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Family Room, Utility Room, Cloaks Cupboard
- Generous first floor with 5 double bedrooms including a lovely master with two pairs of built in wardrobes, en suite shower room and a good sized balcony overlooking the golf course
- 4 further double bedrooms, en suite to bedroom 2 and family bathroom
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Excellent location close to primary and secondary schools
- SHOW HOME OPEN THURS-MON, 10-5.30pm. CONTACT THE SALES OFFICE ON 01223 792892 FOR DETAILS. CONTACT BIDWELLS AT OTHER TIMES.
STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE Plot 16, Granary Court
This superb family home is constructed by AWARD WINNING house builder Hill. A 5* housebuiilder and one of the top 15 house builders in the UK, Hill specialise in developing distinctive new homes, and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
Situated on a corner plot of this quiet courtyard, the house is of a traditional style - being 2 storey and having extensive accommodation. The garden wraps around the plot and is adjoined by Bourn Golf Course and a private residential property to one side.
** SALES OFFICE OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY BETWEEN 10am and 5.30pm, PLEASE CONTACT DIRECT ON 01223 792892 **
The accommodation provided is as follows:
Living room : 15'3 x 22'1
Dining room : 20'2 x 11'6
Kitchen/Breakfast room : 25'6 x 15'7
Family room : 14'4 12'3
Utility room : 11'5 x 5'9
Master bedroom : 14'4 x 14'6
Bedroom 2 : 13'3 x 18'0
Bedroom 3 : 15'3 x 10'8
Bedroom 4 : 15'3 x 10'8
Bedroom 5 : 10'5 x 10'5
Garage : 19'6 x 23'4
From the impressive entrance hall you'll be drawn through to the bright open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room; a space that includes a beautifully equipped kitchen complete with feature island, high quality Silestone worktops and a range of appliances.
Steps down lead to the family area with two sets of double doors, both leading out to the patio area in the private rear garden; perfect for alfresco dining.
Also located on the ground floor is a separate utility room, generously sized dining room, cloakroom, WC and spacious living room also benefiting from double doors onto the garden.
The first floor provides five double bedrooms, including the luxurious master bedroom with two sets of fitted wardrobes, a stylish en suite shower room and a private roof terrace overlooking the Bourn golf course. There are 2 additional bathrooms - 1 being the en suite to bedroom 2.
Located in the sought after village of Bourn in the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside, Granary Court consists of just 16 new homes, of which 9 will be available for private sale. The private homes will range from three to five bedroom family homes, built to the high specification that Hill are renowned for.
Bourn is ideally located -
* Cambridge University 10 miles
* The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre 10 miles
* The Leys School 9 miles
* Cambridge Science Park 12 miles
* Comberton Village College 3 miles
* Cambridge Station 10 miles with connections into London King's Cross (51 mins) and London Liverpool Street (1hr 6 mins)
* St Neots Station 12 miles with connections into London Kings Cross (53 mins) and Peterborough (24 mins)
Contemporary and stylish kitchen featuring high gloss doors and drawers with solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback where applicable
* Bosch integrated single oven
* Bosch integrated microwave
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood - chimney type
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
* Units and worktops to complement kitchen
* Blanco under mounted sink with Blanco mixer tap
* Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
* Boiler concealed in unit if located in utility room
Family bathroom and en suite
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers and dark wood effect vanity tops are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Dark wood effect vanity tops
* Dual fuel chrome towel rail
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting. Keeping everything white to create a calm and tranquil environment.
* White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers.
* White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
* Built in sliding mirrored wardrobe to master bedroom
* Square cut skirting and architrave
* Walls painted in white emulsion
* Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
* Amtico flooring to all ground floors including WC
* Carpet to upper floors and stairs
* Large format tiles to bathroom and en suite
* Painted steel front door with multi point locking system
* High efficiency double glazed upvc windows finished white inside.
Roof lights, where shown on floor plans, are finished white internally and grey externally
* Up and over garage door, colour to match front door.
Heating and Water
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Radiators to first floors
* Dual fuel chrome towel rails
* Gas fired boiler
* Combination boiler
* Mechanical ventilation heat recovery system
* Photovoltaic panels fitted to every home
* Downlights to kitchen/dining room/breakfast room, bathroom, en suite and WC
* Pendant fittings in selected locations to living room, family room, entrance hall, dining rooms, dining area, landings and all bedrooms
* LED lights to wall units in kitchen
* White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout.
* TV Points to ground floor dining/family room, living room and all bedrooms.
* Phone points to ground floor dining/family room, living room, master bedroom and bedroom 2.
* Pre-wired for customers own Sky connection.
* External lighting to front and rear of property.
* Landscaping and turf to front garden
* Turf to rear garden
* Paved patios
* Timber, brick or metal railing boundary treatments
* External tap
* External power point in garden
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Just imagine waking every day in your beautiful new home in picturesque Bourn. Traditionally designed to harmonise with the surrounding architecture and built to the highest standards, these superb dwellings reflect the character and spirit of this Cambridgeshire village. Classically styled outside, excellently appointed inside, these family homes offer the best of modern living in perfect accord with their timeless surroundings.
Living here, you'll appreciate the quality of finish and attention to every detail in your new home. Step outdoors and delight in the spacious surroundings and sensitive landscaping that enhance the quality of life here. Externally the homes will be finished in either brickwork in various buff and soft red tones or black cladding. Pantiles in varying russet shades will mirror the attractive patchwork effect of the traditional village rooftops.
If you choose to live in this superb home you will also benefit from the efficiency of a new build - the Predicted Energy Rating for this house is 'C', and the Environment Impact Rating is 'B'.
The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating, the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be. They are rated from A-G.
The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the ranting, the less impact it has on the environment.
** AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW **
External image is computer generated.