- STAMP DUTY PAID
- A superb family house of just over 2,500 sq ft
- Excellent position within the courtyard
- Stunning views overlooking Bourn Golf Course
- Traditional style house - detached and set over 2 floors
- Superb ground floor accommodation with 3 family rooms, separate utility room
- First floor with 5 generous bedrooms - 4 double and 1 single
- Lovely master bedroom suite with Juliet doors providing a lovely aspect over the Golf Course
- 2 en suite shower rooms and further family bathroom
- Double garage and ample driveway parking
- SHOW HOME OPEN THURS-MON, 10-5.30pm. CONTACT THE SALES OFFICE ON 01223 792892 FOR DETAILS. CONTACT BIDWELLS AT OTHER TIMES.
Plot 15, Granary Court, Bourn Cambridge CB23 2TS
Superb 4/5 bedroom detached house
** SALES OFFICE OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY BETWEEN 10am and 5.30pm, PLEASE CONTACT DIRECT ON 01223 792892 **
A superb detached family home offering 4/5 bedrooms on this small development in the popular west Cambridge village of Bourn, constructed by AWARD WINNING house builder, Hill.
Granary Court provides a small development of family houses set around a courtyard in this quiet and picturesque location. Each home is finished to a superb standard to include quality fixtures and fittings including underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, superb range of kitchen appliances (a mixture of Bosch and Zanussi), Silestone worktops giving a sleek and contemporary finish to both the kitchen and utility room.
This family home will have a contemporary fitted kitchen, utility room, dual aspect living room with doors leading to private garden, underfloor heating to ground floor, Juliet balcony to master bedroom, two stunning en suites, family bathroom with contemporary Ideal Standard sanitaryware, arbour porch and driveway and double garage.
Hill are one of the TOP 15 HOUSE BUILDERS in the UK and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
They are delighted to be providing this lovely family home, where generous accommodation is provided:
Kitchen/family room : 16'4 x 24'
Living room : 11'5 x 14'1
Dining room : 12'5 x 25'1
Utility room : 11'5 x 5'4
Garage : 21'6 x 21'9
Master bedroom : 16'2 x 17'7
Bedroom 2 : 21'5 x 14'6
Bedroom 3 : 11'6 x 13'6
Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 13'6
Study/bedroom 5 : 11'6 x 7'1
Located in the sought after village of Bourn in the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside, Granary Court consists of just 16 new homes, of which 9 will be available for private sale.
Bourn is ideally located -
* Cambridge University 10 miles
* The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre 10 miles
* The Leys School 9 miles
* Cambridge Science Park 12 miles
* Comberton Village College 3 miles
* Cambridge Station 10 miles with connections into London King's Cross (51 mins) and London Liverpool Street (1hr 6 mins)
* St Neots Station 12 miles with connections into London Kings Cross (53 mins) and Peterborough (24 mins)
All distances and times are approximate.
Just imagine waking every day in your beautiful new home in picturesque Bourn. Traditionally designed to harmonise with the surrounding architecture and built to the highest standards, these superb dwellings reflect the character and spirit of this Cambridgeshire village.
As would be expected, this home is finished to a superb standard:
Contemporary and stylish kitchen designed for each individual property and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback where applicable.
* Bosch integrated double oven.
* Bosch integrated microwave.
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer.
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher.
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap.
* Chimney style cooker hood
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility.
* Units and worktops to complement kitchen
* Blanco under mounted sink with Blanco mixer tap
* Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
FAMILY BATHROOM, MASTER AND EN SUITES
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers and dark wood effect vanity tops are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Dark wood effect vanity tops
* Dual fuel chrome towel rail
* Amtico flooring to all ground floors including WC
* Carpet to upper floors and stairs
* Large format tiles to bathrooms and en suites
* Photovoltaic panels fitted to every home
* Downlights to kitchen/dining room/breakfast room, bathroom, en suites, WC and utility room.
* Pendant fittings in selected locations to living room, family room, entrance hall, dining room and all bedrooms.
* LED lights to wall units in kitchen
* White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
* TV Points to ground floor dining/family room, living room and all bedrooms
* Phone points to ground floor dining/family room, living room, master bedroom and bedroom two
* Pre-wired for customer's own Sky connection
* External lighting to front and rear of property
* Light and power to garages
* Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
* Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
* Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
* Plain concrete pantiles or slate effect roof tiles
* PVC rain-water goods
10 year NHBC Warranty
There are shared facilities at Granary Court - including the non-adopted private road, landscaping, swale and attenuation pond. These are looked after by a management company which will be wholly owned by and within the control of the purchasers of Granary Court once all homes have been sold and conveyed.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY If you choose to live in this superb home you will also benefit from the efficiency of a new build - the Predicted Energy Rating for this house is 'C', and the Environment Impact Rating is 'B'. The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating, the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be. They are rated from A-G. The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the ranting, the less impact it has on the environment.
Sales & Marketing Suite open daily from 10am - 5.30pm