- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *
- Superb 4 bedroom link-detached family home with single garage and driveway parking.
- Lovely ground floor layout with study, living room and kitchen/breakfast room.
- Excellent specification to include Bosch kitchen appliances and range of Amtico flooring
- Ideally located in the centre of the village - within walking distance of many amenities including primary school, pre-school and village shops.
- Well placed for accessing Cambridge, the M11, A505, A11
- Just a short drive from the Genome Campus at Hinxton and Granta Park at Great Abington
- BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE SHOW HOME WITH BIDWELLS NEW HOMES *
** SHOW HOME NOW OPEN ** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE **
THE NENHURST : A stunning two storey detached family home in this excellent south Cambridge village.
This superb house provides excellent family living set over two floors, with accommodation of 1,550 sq ft.
* Entrance hall with 2 store cupboards and WC.
* Study : 89 x 83
* Living room : 191 x 1110
* Kitchen/family room : 203 x 12
* Separate utility room
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room : 1110 x 1011
* Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobe & en suite shower room : 1110 x 87
* Bedroom 3 : 121 x 83
* Bedroom 4 : 116 x 79
* Family bathroom
Duxford is ideally located:
* Just over 8.5 miles from central Cambridge (via the M11).
* M11 J10 approx 1.2 miles
* A505 less than 1 mile
* Granta Park 4.5 miles
* The Genome Campus at Hinxton 2.25 miles
* The A11 for Norwich 4.5 miles
* Stansted Airport 20.5 miles
Duxford is well served with amenities including the village store, church, recreation ground and lovely country pubs. There is also a primary school within walking distance of Sopwith Grange. Secondary education is available at nearby Sawston Village College or Linton Village College with a choice of private/independent education available in Cambridge.
Duxford is widely know for the Imperial War Museum which is just the otherside of the M11; residents of Duxford qualify for complimentary membership of the Museum.
Plot 5 is ideally located within the development having a south facing garden. These lovely homes are finished to a superb standard:
* Open plan kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob.
* Stainless steel chimney extractor hood.
* Bosch built in double oven.
* Bosch 5 ring stainless steel gas hob with central wok burner.
* Bosch integrated fridge freezer
* Bosch integrated dishwasher.
* Space provided for separate washing machine and dryer in the Utility Room.
* 1 ½ bowl inset stainless steel sink.
* Single bowl inset stainless steel sink to Utility Room.
* Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area.
CLOAKROOMS, BATHROOMS AND EN SUITES
* White Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathroom and en suites
* Half height tiling around the bath with low level handheld shower attachment in family bathroom.
* Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle.
* Mirrors to family bathroom and en suites
* Vado thermostatically controlled showers with bi-fold shower doors
* Vado mixer taps
* Shaving point in all bathrooms and en suites
* Wet ladder-style chrome finished town radiator to bathroom, WC and en suites.
* Quality wall tiling.
* Amtico flooring.
PLUMBING, HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
* White switches and sockets throughout
* LED downlights to kitchen, en suites, WC and bathroom
* Pendant lighting to all other rooms
* Thermostatically controlled radiators throughout
* Pre-wiring for TV/satellite (compatible with Sky Multiscreen) to living, kitchen/breakfast room and all bedrooms
* Telephone sockets in sitting room and master bedroom
* Ceiling mounted smoke detectors
* Electric spur to sitting room for fireplace
* Telephone socket to living room and master bedroom providing access to BT fibre broadband.
* White internal doors to all rooms
* uPVC windows and French doors
* Wardrobes to master bedroom
* Wardrobes to Bedroom 2
* Ceilings and walls finished in white emulsion, with woodwork finished in white satin.
The internal photographs are of a show home at another development and are indicative only.