- ONLY ONE FOXTON HOUSE TYPE AVAILABLE!
- Superb family house of just under 2,500 sq ft set over three floors.
- Excellent city living with generous courtyard garden and two private roof terraces
- Generous living accommodation with ground floor fully open with living room leading into the kitchen/dining room, and bi-fold doors to the courtyard. Separate utility room to the rear.
- Stunning views across the Gog Magog Downs from the triple-aspect first floor living room
- Three generous bedrooms to the first floor - bedroom 2 with an en suite and a further family bathroom
- Luxurious master bedroom suite to the second floor with walk in dressing room and en suite bathroom. Access to the second floor roof terrace.
70 Knightly Avenue
** A SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A STUNNING TOWNHOUSE WITH OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS **
Don't miss out....only one Foxton house type is available at this highly sought after location.
Boasting views towards the Gog Magog Downs, this prized three storey, four bedroom house embraces the natural environment. Its two roof terraces and spacious courtyard garden further inspire the outdoor lifestyle that is the Ninewells vision.
These well-designed contemporary homes have practical facilities to support the lifestyles of their owners.
The ground floor of this unique property features a double integrated garage, a downstairs WC, an under stairs storage area and a spacious utility room. This is function-forward design at its best. But this floor is also a hub for family moments and entertaining, focused around the downstairs living room and fantastic kitchen. This superb area is wonderfully spacious and bright, benefitting from a long island unit making it the perfect pre-dinner area. The bi-fold doors can be thrown open to extend your party space outside.
These homes are built to an elite specification to include appliances and fixtures of exceptional quality; Silestone worktops are paired with Siemens appliances, and Blanco brassware.
On the first floor there is a superb triple aspect living room - with a full height bay window to the front giving those stunning views across the Gog Magog Downs. The rear of the living room has bi-fold doors leading to one of the private terraces.
The remainder of the first floor provides 3 bedrooms; Bedroom 2 has a full run of built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room, bedrooms 3 and 4 have use of the family bathroom which is fitted with a bath and separate shower cubicle.
The second floor is simply stunning.....providing a fantastic master bedroom suite which has a walk in dressing room and its own luxurious en suite bathroom which has both bath and walk in shower. In addition there is access to the second private roof terrace which is accessed off the landing.
The property is complete with a double garage which has automatic timber clad doors.
The proportions of this family house are exceptionally generous, as detailed below:
Kitchen/dining room : 19'5 x 18'0
Living room : 13'0 x 22'5
Utility room : 17'2 x 6'2
Garage : 23'8 x 19'7
Courtyard : 23'8 x 27'4
Living room : 13'0 x 22'5
Bedroom 2 : 11'2 x 13'6
Bedroom 3 : 10'2 x 8'9
Bedroom 4 : 12'1 x 9'8
Roof terrace : 24'6 19'7
Master bedroom : 21'8 x 11'2
Dressing room : 5'7 x 10'8
Roof terrace : 23'8 x 15'7
Ninewells is ideally placed with city living just a short distance away and being on the edge of stunning countryside.
Ninewells overlooks the Gog Magogs downs to the south, beautiful undulating countryside which has a myriad of footpaths and nature trails for all to enjoy.
However, within just a short walk you'll find the facilities and amenities of central Cambridge, ensuring that you are never far from all you need:
* Addenbrooke's Hospital/Medipark with a Guided Bus Stop and cycle paths into the city centre is just a short walk away.
* The Park and Ride is situated just a few minutes away with ample parking, and the bus picks up from Addenbrooke's every 10 minutes into the city centre.
* Many schools are just a short distance away - including The Perse, St Faiths and Netherhall and the sixth form colleges at both Long and Hills Road.
* Central Cambridge is just a short distance away.
* To the south is The Babraham Research Park, the A11 and Granta Park - all within an easy bus/car journey.
* The A11 easily connects to Norwich or Stansted.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NEW HOMES FOR YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS THIS STUNNING NEW HOME **