- Superb detached 4 bedroom house
- Small development of 12 private houses
- Situated on the edge of the development
- Excellent ground floor layout with kitchen opening to dining room, separate utility room and separate living room
- First floor with 3 good sized bedrooms and bathroom
- Second floor with superb master bedroom including built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Adjoining garage with electric up and over door and personal door to garden plus an additional 2 parking spaces alongside the house
- AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW
*** READY TO MOVE INTO ***
6A Back Lane
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Your 5% Deposit: £22,250
20% Equity Loan From The Government: £89,000
75% Mortgage: £333,750
= Your Stunning Detached 4 Bedroom Home At Eden Rise £445,000.
A superb 4 bedroom detached house on the edge of this small development in a convenient central location.
Set over 3 floors this brand new home provides a bright and airy entrance hall leading to the spacious living room to one side with bi-fold doors opening onto the south facing rear garden - ideal for alfresco dining, and to the other side of the hallway the kitchen/dining room which also has double doors to the garden, and a separate utility room with a door out onto the driveway.
The property also comes with it's own garden shed.
The first floor provides 3 generously sized bedrooms and the family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The second floor is the master suite with en suite shower room and built in wardrobe.
The property also features a garage and 2 parking spaces alongside the house.
The room sizes are:
Kitchen: 88 x 12 1
Dining Room: 85 x 121
Living Room: 174 x 105
Bedroom 2: 121 x 92
Bedroom 3: 105 x 102
Bedroom 4: 105 x 69
161 x 92
• Recessed downlighting and LED lighting to underside of wall cabinets.
• Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and pull-out waste bin.
• Soft-close cabinet doors.
• Integrated stainless-steel double oven.
• 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood.
• Glass splashback.
• Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap.
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
• Contemporary white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
• Thermostatically controlled shower.
• Low-level white resin shower tray with shower screen.
• Full-height wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite (including shower cubicles), and tiling above WC and sink.
• Chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms.
• Chrome shaver socket.
These superb houses are finished to include flooring throughout, and so ready to move into:
• Laminate flooring to the entrance hall and through to the kitchen and dining room;
• Carpet to living room, stairs and all bedrooms;
• Natural coloured tiling to all bathrooms
• Internal walls finished in soft white matt emulsion.
• Ceilings finished in white matt emulsion.
• Internal woodwork and staircases finished in white gloss.
• White moulded vertical 5-panel doors with chrome furniture.
• Chrome finished electrical sockets and switches above worktop.
• Twin cable telephone and TV point to lounge.
• Mains-connected smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Energy-efficient heating system.
• Energy-efficient downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, en suites and cloakroom.
• External low-energy security light to rear.
• Light and double socket in garage.
• Turfed rear garden.
• Slabbed footpaths, wooden fencing and gates.
• Electric garage door.
• New Home Warranty 10 year guarantee.
• Loft insulation.
• UPVC fascias and windows.
• Multi-point locking front door.
Situated only 11 miles from Cambridge Science Park, with access from the A428/A14.
Excellent central location within Cambourne - close to Morrisons superstore, sports centre and good schools.
Under the Help to Buy scheme first time buyers and movers can take out an interest free, five year loan for up to 20% of the cost of a new home, meaning they need only a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage to buy a property.
For more information on Help to Buy visit www.helptobuy.org.uk