- High specification kitchen fitted with high quality integrated Neff appliances to include single oven with warming drawer, microwave combi oven, induction hob with double gas burners, tall fridge, tall freezer, wine coolers and dishwasher.
- Water softener.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor.
- Hansgrohe showers with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware.
- Sensor touch mirrors to bathrooms and ensuites.
- Oak flooring to sitting room.
- Polished porcelain tiles to hallway, kitchen, utility and dining area.
- Bi-Fold doors to both dining room and living room.
- Carpets to bedrooms and study.
- Wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom two.
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty.
** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 26th MAY 3PM-5PM**
A rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding brand new 4/5 bedroom house built to a high specification situated in a quiet no-through road, conveniently placed for access to city centre, Science Park and Cambridge North Station are within easy walking distance.
City Centre 1.25 miles, Science Park and A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, (distance are approximate).
Cook Close lies to the north of the city centre and is conveniently placed for access to the Science Park, range of local shopping facilities and schools catering for all age ranges, including the highly regarded Milton Road Primary School.
Cambridge provides a wide range of educational and cultural amenities and is recognised as the major centre of the 'high tech' industry with the world renowned Science Park. For the commuter, the M11 and A14 are both within easy reach and there is a mainline railway station, which provides services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 68 minutes respectively, within about 1 mile.
This impressive newly built detached chalet style property has been designed for modern family living. The kitchen/dining and living area are interlinked to create a superb space for family or entertaining with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. Also located on the ground floor is a useful utility room, cloakroom, study/bedroom five and bedroom four with ensuite shower room.
The first floor features three double bedrooms including the master bedroom with dressing area and bedroom two, both with built in wardrobes and luxury ensuites. There is also a family bathroom and storage cupboards found on this floor.
To the front of the property is parking for several cars and to the rear is a generously sized landscaped garden.