- Superb 5 bedroom detached house set out over 2 floors and with a double garage and driveway parking
- Lovely kitchen/dining/family room to the rear of the house with double doors to the west facing garden
- 4 double bedrooms and a further single bedroom/study
- Flooring included - Amtico Spacia, carpets and tiling
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor
- Air source heat pump for the heating and hot water
- Excellent location in this popular village
- Easy access to the A11/M11/A1307
- Cambridge just approximately 10 miles to the west
- Granta Park, Babraham Park and other research parks within close proximity
PLOT 6, MOOREFIELD, PAMPISFORD ROAD, GREAT ABINGTON, CAMBRIDGE
** HOUSE TO SELL? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR ASSISTED MOVE SCHEME! **
Further details available on request.
An impressive 5 bedroom house situated in this sought after east Cambridgeshire village just 10 miles from Cambridge.
Constructed by Award Winning Developer, Hill and being finished with the Premium Specification this superb home provides excellent family living. Hill are one of the TOP 15 HOUSE BUILDERS in the UK and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
Set over 2 floors this home provides an entrance hall leading to the living room, a superb kitchen/dining/family room to the rear which has double doors opening to the south facing garden, and a separate utility room also with a door to the garden.
There is also a WC and two useful storage cupboards on the ground floor.
The first floor provides 4 double bedrooms and bedroom 5/study. There are two en suite shower rooms and a further family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
The dimensions of this house are as follows:
Kitchen/dining/family room : 26'1 x 20'2 (7.90m x 6.15m)
Living Room : 17'9 x 11'9 (5.40m x 3.55m)
Utility Room : 5'11 x 7'5 (1.80m x 2.25m)
Master Bedroom : 12'9 x 20'2 (3.85m x 6.15m)
Bedroom 2 : 17'7 x 9'11 (5.35m x 3.00m)
Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 12'11 (3.90m x 3.90m)
Bedroom 4 : 12'6 x 9'7 (3.80m x 2.90m)
Bedroom 5/study : 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.10m)
This home benefits from the Premium Specification, and includes:
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring doors and drawers with integrated handles, solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch induction hob
* Bosch integrated double oven
* Bosch integrated microwave with grill function
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood (steel dependent on kitchen layout)
* glass splashback behind hob (except where hobs are on an island)
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling features
* Units and worktops to complement kitchen
* Blanco under mounted sink with Blanco mixer tap
* Zanussi integrated washing machine
* Zanussi freestanding condenser dryer
BATHROOM AND EN SUITES
Duravit sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door (where applicable)
* Upgraded wall and floor tiles
* Upgraded vanity top to bathroom and secondary en suites
* Mirrored cabinet to master en suite
* Bath panel to match vanity top in bathroom
* White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
* White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
* Square edged skirting boards and architraves finished in white satin
* Walls painted in white emulsion
* Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
* Fitted wardrobe with LED lighting recessed into shelf to master bedroom and second bedroom
* Amtico Spacia to ground floor
* Neutral coloured carpet to upper floor and stairs
* Large format tiles to bathroom and en suites
DOORS AND WINDOWS
* Painted steel front door with multi-point locking system
* High efficiency double glazed UPVC windows finished white inside
* Roof lights, where shown on floor plans, are finished white internally and grey externally
* Up and over garage door, colour to match front door
HEATING AND WATER
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Radiators to first floor
* Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and en suites
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control to bathroom and en suites
* Air source heat pump for heat and hot water
* Hot water cylinder
* Downlights to kitchen/dining room, bathroom, en suites, WC and utility room
* Pendant fittings in selected locations to living room, entrance hall, dining room, landings and all bedrooms
* LED lights to wall units in kitchen
* Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout with USB ports to some sockets
* TV points to ground floor dining/family room, living room and all bedrooms
* phone points to ground floor dining/family room, living room master bedroom and bedroom two
* Pre-wired for customers own Sky connection
* External lighting to front and rear of property
* Light and power to garages
* Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
* Landscaping and turf to front garden
* Turf to rear garden
* Paved patios
* Timber, brick or metal railing boundary treatments
* External tap
* External power point in garden
* Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
* Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors
* Exterior treatments are a combination of buff and red facing bricks, soft wood cladding and render (dependent on house type)
* Plain concrete pantiles
* PVS Rain water goods
* 10 year NHBC guarantee
This superb home is located in an ideal village to the east of Cambridge.
The pretty Saxon-named village of Great Abington is divided from its neighbouring village of Little Abington by the River Granta. Its hedge-rowed lanes take you past listed buildings and picturesque thatched cottages, a 16th century inn, primary school, village shop and numerous local businesses and views of beautiful open countryside.
Great Abington is home to a friendly, welcoming community which regularly hosts events at its village hall The Abington Institute. There is football for all ages and the Great Abington Cricket Team recently celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Three Tuns is a charming 16th century free house offering authentic Thai food made from scratch by its specialist chef using local produce.
Great Abington Primary Schools latest Ofsted report ranges from good to outstanding with a strong focus on academic achievement and a friendly, community approach. Great Abington Primary feeds into Linton Village College which achieved an outstanding Ofsted rating and has a fantastic reputation. Granta School is a special school based in Linton and achieved a good Ofsted rating in its most recent inspection while there are also numerous faith and independent schools in the local area.
With Cambridge on your doorstep for shopping and days out, the M11 is just a short drive away, Great Abington attracts those looking for a more peaceful pace of life, a sense of space and somewhere to put down roots, whilst still benefitting from being closely connected to thriving cities for work or play.
Less than 10 miles from your doorstep is the beautiful, world-famous city of Cambridge. Here you will find all major department stores, independent and boutique shops and an open-air market.
For evenings out, Cambridge provides places to eat for all the family, from national pizza chains to Michelin-starred restaurants as well as cinemas, theatres, bars and live music. By day Cambridge offers punting, festivals and events, world-famous universities and the perfect place to while away a couple of hours window-shopping and enjoying the wonderful architecture and diverse cultural atmosphere. Newmarket racecourse can be reached in 20 minutes, while nearby attractions such as Duxford Imperial War Museum, Linton Zoo, Audley End House and Chilford Hall Vineyard are within easy reach from Moorefield and will appeal to all ages.
When it comes to work rather than play, lie its neighbouring towns and villages, Great Abington is home to many thriving local businesses most famously The Welding Institute (now a worldwide organisation) located at Granta Park, which was started at Great Abington Hall in 1946.
Granta Park, just over a mile from Great Abington, was established 20 years ago and is known globally for its pioneering scientific successes, attracting international employers such as MedImmunie, Illumina, Pfizer and PPD. Thousands of local and global businesses are located in Cambridge itself, along with many large, public sector employers.