- 12 Private houses
- 11 Miles to the west of Cambridge city centre
- Contemporary kitchens fitted with integrated appliances of washing machine, dishwasher, double oven and fridge freezer
- Stylish white bathroom suite with chrome finishes
- Flooring included throughout
- En suite shower room
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Viewing strictly by appointment
** Reserve for £99 **
4A Back Lane
Plot 9 is an impressive 2 bedroom mid-terrace house in this small development in a convenient location. READY TO MOVE INTO.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious entrance hall opening onto the kitchen with a box-bay window and a range of high quality integrated appliances, WC, and living/dining room running the width of the property with double doors opening onto the garden.
On the first floor are 2 generous bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite and there is a further bathroom.
The property has 2 allocated parking spaces to the front, and there is a delightful rear garden, inclusive of shed.
The room sizes are:
Kitchen: 12'1 x 9'5
Living/dining room: 10'8 x 15'4
Bedroom 1: 9'5 X 15'4
Bedroom 2: 7'9 x 10'5
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Purchase Price: £292,500
Your 5% Deposit: £14,625
20% Government Loan: £58,500
75% Mortgage: £219,375
Please be aware this is subject to terms & conditions.
• Recessed downlighting and LED lighting to underside of wall cabinets.
• Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
• Soft-close cabinet doors.
• Integrated stainless-steel double oven.
• 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood.
• Glass splashback.
• Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap.
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
• Contemporary white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
• Thermostatically controlled shower.
• Low-level white resin shower tray with shower screen.
• Full-height wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite (including shower cubicles), and tiling above WC and sink.
• Chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms.
• Chrome shaver socket.
The properties are finished complete with all flooring and ready to move into.
* Floor tiling to the kitchen, WC, bathroom and en suite.
* Laminate flooring to the entrance hall and through to the living room.
* Carpet to the stairs and bedrooms.
• Internal walls finished in soft white matt emulsion.
• Ceilings finished in white matt emulsion.
• Internal woodwork and staircases finished in white gloss.
• White moulded vertical 5-panel doors with chrome furniture.
• Chrome finished electrical sockets and switches above worktop.
• Twin cable telephone and TV point to lounge.
• Mains-connected smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Energy-efficient heating system.
• Energy-efficient downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, en suites and cloakroom.
• External low-energy security light to rear.
• Turfed rear garden.
• Slabbed footpaths, wooden fencing and gates.
• New Home Warranty 10 year guarantee.
• Loft insulation.
• UPVC fascias and windows.
• Multi-point locking front door.
Ideally located only 11 miles from Cambridge Science Park via the A428/A14.
Central position within Cambourne - well served by local amenities including Morrisons Superstore, Doctors, Dentist and schooling.
Under the Help to Buy scheme first time buyers and movers can take out an interest free, five year loan for up to 20% of the cost of a new home, meaning they need only a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage to buy a property.
For more information on Help to Buy visit www.helptobuy.org.uk