** PLOT 11, EDEN RISE **
- Available to reserve now
- Small development of 12 private houses
- Central location close to many amenities
- Semi detached house
- 979 sq ft
- Kitchen fitted with good range of appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and double oen
- 3 bedrooms - master bedroom has en suite shower room, further bathroom
- Allocated parking space to the front of the property
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
2A Back Lane
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Your 5% Deposit: £18,250
20% Equity Loan From The Government: £73,000
75% Mortgage: £273,750
= Your Brand New 3 Bedroom Home At Eden Rise at £365,000.
A fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this small development in a convenient location.
Plot 11 provides ideal accommodation of the following:
Entrance hall opening onto to the kitchen with a box-bay window to the front of the property and integrated appliances, utility room leading from the kitchen with door out onto the garden, separate WC, and living/dining room running the width of the property with double doors to the garden.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms (two of which are double), the master bedroom has an en suite shower room and there is a further bathroom.
The property has 2 parking spaces to the front, and there is a delightful rear garden.
The room sizes are:
Kitchen: 105 x 111
Living/dining room: 114 x 171
Bedroom 1: 128 x 89
Bedroom 2: 88 x 105
Bedroom 3: 82 x 72
The properties are all being built to a superb standard and include:
• Recessed downlighting and LED lighting to underside of wall cabinets.
• Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and pull-out waste bin.
• Soft-close cabinet doors.
• Integrated stainless-steel double oven.
• 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood.
• Brushed stainless steel or glass splashback.
• Stainless steel ceramic 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap.
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
• Contemporary white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
• Thermostatically controlled shower.
• Low-level white resin shower tray with shower screen.
• Full-height wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite (including shower cubicles), and tiling above WC and sink.
• Chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms.
• Chrome shaver socket.
• Laminate flooring to the entrance hall, kitchen, utility and living/dining room;
• Carpet to stairs and all bedrooms;
• Tiling to all bathrooms.
• Internal walls finished in soft white matt emulsion.
• Ceilings finished in white matt emulsion.
• Internal woodwork and staircases finished in white gloss.
• White moulded vertical 5-panel doors with chrome furniture.
• Chrome finished electrical sockets and switches above worktop.
• Twin cable telephone and TV point to lounge.
• Mains-connected smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Energy-efficient heating system.
• Energy-efficient downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, en suites and cloakroom.
• External low-energy security light to rear.
• Turfed rear garden.
• Slabbed footpaths, wooden fencing and gates.
• New Home Warranty 10 year guarantee.
• Loft insulation.
• UPVC fascias and windows.
• Multi-point locking front door.
Under the Help to Buy scheme first time buyers and movers can take out an interest free, five year loan for up to 20% of the cost of a new home, meaning they need only a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage to buy a property.
For more information on Help to Buy visit www.helptobuy.org.uk