- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Third floor studio apartment
- Open plan living area
- Part furnished, to include: curtains, bed, mattress, side storage unit, desk chair, pin board above desk, 2 seater sofa, fridge (with freezer compartment), combined washing machine/tumble dryer, 2 bar stools and WIFI router
- Dedicated high speed 100 MBPS internet connection
- Central boiler with individual meter to the apartment - no individual gas certificate required
- Pre-Paid utility meter (SmartPay system)
- Communal laundry Room with pay-as-you-use appliances
- Two internal bike storage rooms, garden and terrace
- CURRENTLY ACHIEVING A RENT OF £875PCM *
** SUPERB INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.....This fabulous and high specification studio apartment has a student tenant in situ paying £875PCM, producing a gross yield of 5.5% **
Studio 25 is a superb contemporary self-contained 266 sq ft studio apartment located on the third floor with views overlooking the communal courtyard.
This apartment is in a purpose built development designed for students, providing stylish and comfortable accommodation comprising of a large open plan living area with built-in wardrobe and drawers, double bed with mattress, side storage unit, built-in desk with office chair, pin board, two seater sofa, kitchen area featuring fridge (with freezer compartment), combined washing machine/tumble dryer, two bar stools, and shower room.
The development features a secure entry system, two internal bike storage rooms, laundry room pre-pay system, communal gardens and a roof terrace.
Mallory House is situated at the corner of East Road and Newmarket Road in central Cambridge with Anglia Ruskin University located just 5 minutes' walk away. The Grafton Shopping Centre is located opposite and accommodates a range of shops, restaurants, bars and a cinema. Other nearby amenities include supermarkets, a doctor's surgery and dentist. The Cambridge train station
can be reached easily on foot/bike.
Occupation of Mallory House is for students enrolled in full time education at Anglia Ruskin University or the University of Cambridge.
CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING