- An attractive city townhouse in this prime south Cambridge location
- Well laid accommodation set over three floors
- Welcoming entrance hall
- Galley style kitchen with window to the front
- Dining/family room to the rear with bi-fold doors to the south facing garden
- First floor living room with doors to the Juliet balcony
- 4 generous double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 2 of which are en suite
- Integral single garage
- Excellent location with superb countryside views and just a stone's throw from the city centre
THE DRAYTON, PLOT 21
39 Musgrave Drive
A superb 4 bedroom family house situated in the heart of this stunning and popular development on the south side of the city.
The Drayton is set over three floors, has a garage and driveway parking and a private south facing garden.
** SALES OFFICE AND SHOW PROPERTIES OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK ** 01223 792000 **
Hill are one of the TOP 15 HOUSE BUILDERS in the UK and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
The ground floor has a welcoming entrance hall with WC which has a very useful double-door storage cupboard in it.
From the entrance hall you enter the dining/family room which has bi-fold doors onto the south facing rear garden. The kitchen is situated off the dining area to the front of the house. There is also a door to the garage and a further storage cupboard under the stairs.
On the first floor is the living room with an aspect to the front; bedrooms 3 and 4 and the family bathroom are also on this floor.
The second floor provides the Master bedroom which has a dressing area and en suite shower room, bedroom 2 with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room and also access to the roof terrace.
There is a single integral garage and driveway parking.
The property is being constructed to a superb standard:
Contemporary and stylish bespoke German kitchens; each kitchen designed and specified for the individual house type and featuring high gloss doors and drawers, solid composite worktops and upstands to create a smart and modern look.
Energy efficient and sleek appliances by Siemens have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Siemens induction hob
• Siemens multi-function oven
• Siemens microwave
• Integrated Siemens fridge and freezer or combination fridge/freezer
• Integrated Siemens dishwasher
• Wine fridge
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Extractor fan either flush fitted to the ceiling bulkhead or integrated within wall units
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Negotiators for further information
Master En Suite
Our elegant and stunning master en-suite has sanitaryware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus our bespoke feature mirror cabinet and vanity top, add a hotel style touch to the master en-suite to create a stylish private space.
• Duravit sanitaryware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
• Flush or low level shower tray with glass shower screen
• Recessed shelf to shower enclosure
• Feature mirror cabinet with matching vanity top
• Bath panel, with discreet LED lighting, to match mirror cabinet and vanity top where space allows for a bath to be installed
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Underfloor heating
• Amtico wood effect floor to all ground floor rooms
• Wool carpet to first and second floor rooms, all bedrooms and landings
• Large format floor and wall tiles to master en-suite, family bathroom and secondary en-suites
Heating and Water
• Underfloor heating to either the ground and first floor, or throughout the property, depending on the house type
• Radiators to second floor where underfloor heating is not used
• Underfloor heating to master en-suite, family bathroom and secondary en-suites
• Heated chrome towel rails to master en-suite, family bathroom and secondary en-suites
• Gas fired boiler
• Hot water storage tank
* Please note: External images used are images of the Drayton housetype at Ninewells and internals are a selection from the previous Drayton show home *