- Semi-detached family home
- 1505 sq ft over 2 floors
- Ideal ground floor layout with 2 separate reception rooms
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators elsewhere
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Garage and private driveway
- Located in the popular village of Great Abington
- Help to Buy available
Plot 11, Moorefield, Pampisford Road, Great Abington, Cambridge, CB21 6AQ
* SALES OFFICE OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY BETWEEN 10am and 5.30pm, PLEASE CONTACT DIRECT ON 01223 607505 *
An exceptional three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow situated to the rear of this small development of just 20 homes benefiting from countryside views to the rear.
The properties at Moorefield are all being constructed to a high specification by AWARD WINNING house builder, Hill. Hill are one of the TOP 15 HOUSE BUILDERS in the UK and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
This brand new property has a superb layout on both the ground and first floors:
A generous entrance hall, living room to the front on one side, kitchen/dining room running the width to the other side, and a bedroom and bathroom to the rear.
The first floor provides two further bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower room.
Kitchen/dining room : 11'5 x 22'9 (6.90m x 3.45m)
Living Room : 15'2 x 12'8 (4.60m x 3.85m)
Bedroom 2 : 9'6 x 17'1 (2.90m x 5.20m)
Master Bedroom : 16'4 x 17'7 (4.95m x 5.35m)
Bedroom 3 : 16'4 x 12'9 (4.95m x 3.85m)
This lovely home is situated to the rear of the development and has countryside views to the rear. There is a single garage and driveway parking.
This home is finished to a superb standard, to include:
Contemporary stylish kitchens featuring high gloss doors and drawers with solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch ceramic hob
* Bosch integrated single oven
* Bosch integrated microwave
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood (Style dependent on kitchen layout)
* Glass splashback behind hob (except where hob is on an island)
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
BATHROOM AND EN SUITES
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined Hansgrohe taps and showers and dark wood effect vanity tops are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door (where applicable)
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Dark wood effect vanity tops and mirrors to master en suites
* White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers
* White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
* Square edged skirting boards and architraves finished in white satin
* Walls painted in white emulsion
* Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
* Fitted mirror fronted wardrobe to master bedroom
* Amtico Spacia to ground floor
* Neutral coloured carpet to upper floor and stairs
* Large format tiles to bathroom and en suites
HEATING AND WATER
* Underfloor heating to ground floors
* Radiators to first floor
* Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and en suites
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control to bathroom and en suites
* Air source heat pump for heat and hot water
* Hot water cylinder
Moorefield is a collection of stylish three, four, five and six bedroom homes situated on the edge of the village of Great Abington, approximately seven miles south-east of Cambridge. The village has a vibrant community with a primary school, village shop, pub, football and cricket team and benefits from excellent transport links to the M11 and A11.
* Please note: external images used are CGI's and internals are a selection from the Moorefield show home and are indicative only *