- Choice of ceramic floor tiling to the Kitchen and Utility Room
- Fitted kitchen including double oven, hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine
- Choice of wall and floor tiling to Bathroom and En-Suite
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiators
- NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy available
Plot 22 and Plot 23, The Moonstone is an impressive 4 bedroom detached family home with 1,420 sq ft of living accommodation. Situated in the popular location of Mildenhall.
The ground floor has a lovely entrance hall with WC and coat cupboard; an impressive kitchen/family room with two sets of double doors onto the garden; from the entrance hall you can also access the dining room and a generously sized living room with another set of double doors on to the garden.
The first floor provides 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one of which is the en suite shower room to the master bedroom, and the master bedroom also has a set of built-in wardrobes.
Sapphire Gardens is pleasantly situated in the area of Barton Mills on the edge of the historic market town of Mildenhall in West Suffolk.
The A11 is within easy reach for access to the M11 to north east London and Stansted airport. The surrounding road network provides further access to the neighbouring towns of Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Thetford with links to the A14 and Cambridge.
Mildenhall offers a variety of local shops, supermarkets and a weekly market. Schools for all ages can be found in the area. The town also provides a number of recreational and leisure opportunities with the river lark running through the town with the jubilee fields open space and Bury Road leisure centre. Thetford Forest is only a short drive away. The Mildenhall airbase is north of the town.
CONTACT THE SALES OFFICE NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 07442 503332
* Please be aware the external images are computer generated. * Choices on tiling are subject to the stage of construction.