- A stunning conversion providing 2,357 sq ft of accommodation
- Full height floor-to-ceiling windows to the front
- Bespoke kitchen providing a full range of integrated appliances including dishwasher, induction hob and American style fridge freezer
- The kitchen is finished with granite worktops and upstands
- The floors are finished with a mix osed beams and timber cottage doors with black furniture
- Spacious master bedroom of 134 x 182 (4.05m x 5.54m) with en suite shower room
- 4 further good sized bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Private parking for several cars to the front of the property
- Barn Conversion
Contact Bidwells Now To Arrange Your Private Viewing
A stunning converted barn which has been built by the highly regarded local developer Lowden Construction and have been finished to a superb standard. Providing an excellent family home in this charming village location.
Cambridge 5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Foxton Railway Station (King's Cross line) 2.5 miles, Whittlesford Railway Station (Liverpool Street Line) 10.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Located in the charming village of Haslingfield, this stunning well-presented barn conversion has been finished to an immaculate standard throughout.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining/family area, utility room, separate living room and guest bedroom with en suite shower room. On the first floor there is a spacious landing, 4 double bedrooms and two bathrooms (1 en suite) to the master bedroom.
Set in a semi-rural location and providing private parking for several cars.
Haslingfield is a popular village which lies approximately 5 miles south west of Cambridge. Local facilities include a primary school, post office/general store and recreation ground. Secondary and sixth form school education is available at nearby Comberton where the village college has been at the top of the performance league for a number of years.
The University City of Cambridge offers a wide range of schooling, shopping and cultural amenities and has become the centre of the 'high tech' industry with the University's Research and Development Park and the internationally recognised Cambridge Science Park.
London commuters are well served by road or rail with convenient access to the A10 and M11 and a mainline railway station to London's King's Cross (61 minutes) at Foxton and Liverpool Street (60 minutes) at Whittlesford.