- First floor one bedroom apartment
- Accessed from the landscaped podium
- Superb specification to include underfloor heating and quality branded appliances
- Undercroft parking included
- Excellent location on the west of Cambridge
- Ideally located for access to the M11
- Convenient for many University facilities
- Excellent transport connections in and around the city
- Ideal first time purchase - HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Excellent for investors - anticipated rent of £1050pcm
Plot 14, The Avenue Apartments at Athena
First time buyers can benefit from an exclusive Five Star package, saving you over £5,000.
Plot 14 in The Avenue Apartments is a stunning first floor one bedroom apartment offering an exceptional quality and style.
This stunning one bedroom apartment is accessed from the first floor podium and opens into a welcoming and spacious entrance hall which has a large double cupboard (housing the washer/dryer) and a shower room with a double length shower cubicle and fitted to a superb standard and quality.
The bedroom is a double room (11'3 x 12'1) and has sliding doors to the private west facing terrace.
The Kitchen/living/dining room has a fully fitted kitchen with sleek integrated appliances including dishwasher, single oven and fridge/freezer.
The property is finished to the quality and style that Hill are known for and include underfloor heating throughout, fully finished with Amtico and tiled floors.
A further benefit to these apartments is the district heating system - a centralised boiler that provides heat and water to Eddington, meaning there are no individual boilers to the properties. Each system is still metered and each resident only pays for their own usage.
In addition to the superb specification, the properties all benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke German kitchens; each kitchen designed and specified for the individual apartment layout and featuring matt finish doors and drawers in white, with a choice of colour to wall units adding a personalised touch*. White composite worktops and upstands create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Bosch induction hob
• Bosch integrated oven
• Bosch integrated microwave
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Washer dryer in hallway cupboard
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Cooker hood either integrated within wall units or flush fitted to the ceiling bulkhead
• Glass splashback where applicable
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
*Dependant on stage of construction
Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware is used to create a stunning bathroom with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout. Vanity tops are in a walnut wood effect and add a touch of elegance to the rooms.
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
• Low profile shower trays with glass shower screen
Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Underfloor heating
To achieve a contemporary style interior, we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white and flush to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Contemporary white painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers to duplexes and triplex
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in wardrobes where shown on floor plans
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Amtico flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/dining/ living room
• 80% wool carpet to all bedrooms
• Large format floor and wall tiles to bathroom
DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
• Triple glazed composite windows and glazed doors featuring aluminium cladding externally, white painted timber internally
HEATING AND WATER
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
• District heating, metered to each property
• Downlights to kitchen/dining/living room, bathroom and en-suite
• Pendant fittings in selected locations to dining/living room, entrance hall and all bedrooms
• LED lights to wall units in kitchen
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
• TV and phone point to kitchen/dining/living room and all bedrooms
• Wiring for customers own connection to super-fast broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customers own SKY subscription
• External lighting to terraces and balconies
*Broadband speed information provided by BT / Virgin
PEACE OF MIND
• Video entry system linked to main entrance door
• Fob controlled access system to main entrance lobby
• Sprinkler system to every apartment
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Paving or decking to balconies and terraces
• External electrical socket to balconies and terraces
• Lift access from ground to first floor
• Cycle storage
• Covered car parking space to selected plots
• 10 year NHBC warranty
Facilities shared between the homes at Athena and the wider Eddington neighbourhood, such as cycling and foot paths, landscaping, street lighting, waste and recycling facilities, swales and attenuation ponds, any non-adopted private roads, plus the energy centre and any treatment plants, will all be looked after and maintained by a management team. A service charge will be payable by every homeowner for these services. The apartment buildings at Athena and any shared area within the apartment buildings will be maintained by a management company of which every apartment owner will become a shareholder once all the properties have been sold and conveyed. A managing agent has been appointed to maintain these areas and a service charge will be payable by each apartment owner for the services provided. We are unable to accommodate any individual changes, additions or amendments to the specification, layout or plans to any individual home. Please note that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification; in such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Hill reserve the right to make these changes as required.