- OPENING SATURDAY 27TH JANUARY 10AM TO 5PM **
- Provides 1,319 sq ft of accommodation, set over 2 floors
- Generous sized open plan living accommodation
- Master bedroom suite with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Garage and driveway parking facilities
- Ideally located, with excellent transport, education and amenities all within easy reach
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
The Amethyst is an impressive 4 bedroom, 2 storey detached family home providing 1,319 sq ft of accommodation, on the edge of the historic market town of Mildenhall in West Suffolk.
The ground floor provides an ideal arrangement for family living - with an entrance hall leading to living/dining room with two sets of doors to the garden, kitchen/family room with a separate utility room and cloakroom/WC and a useful cupboard.
The master bedroom is a stunning spacious room with en-suite bathroom. There are three further bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, all located on the first floor.
The property has good parking facilities with a single garage and driveway parking.
Sapphire Gardens, the latest collection of stunning family homes currently under construction by Matthew Homes.
Sapphire Gardens is pleasantly situated in the area of Barton Mills on the edge of the historic market town of Mildenhall in West Suffolk.
The A11 is within easy reach for access to the M11 to north east London and Stansted airport. The surrounding road network provides further access to the neighbouring towns of Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Thetford with links to the A14 and Cambridge.
Mildenhall offers a variety of local shops, supermarkets and a weekly market. Schools for all ages can be found in the area. The town also provides a number of recreational and leisure opportunities with the river lark running through the town with the jubilee fields open space and Bury Road leisure centre. Thetford Forest is only a short drive away. The Mildenhall airbase is north of the town.
* REGISTER YOUR DETAILS NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION *
Please be aware the external images are computer generated.