- Opportunity to purchase this superb SHOW HOME within this popular west Cambridge village.
- A superb position within this quite courtyard.
- Ideal layout set over two floors providing excellent family living.
- Ground floor with dining room, living room, and delightful kitchen/family room with two sets of double doors to the rear garden.
- Generous first floor with 4 double bedrooms and a further 5th bedroom/study.
- Master bedroom with two sets of double wardrobes and en suites shower room.
- Second beroom with en suite shower room.
- Further family bathroom also with separate shower cubicle.
- Stunning views over Bourn Golf Course.
*** ONLY 2 HOUSES REMAINING *** Plot 14, Granary Court
Superb 4/5 bedroom detached house
STAMP DUTY PAID ON THIS PLOT : A SAVING OF £34,997!
A superb detached family home offering 4/5 bedrooms on this small development in the popular west Cambridge village of Bourn.
The properties at Granary Court have been constructed to a high specification by AWARD WINNING house builder, Hill. Hill are one of the TOP 15 HOUSE BUILDERS in the UK and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
This family home is finished with a contemporary fitted kitchen, utility room, dual aspect living room with doors leading to private garden, underfloor heating to ground floor, Juliet balcony to master bedroom, two stunning en suites, family bathroom with contemporary Ideal Standard sanitaryware, arbour porch and driveway and double garage.
Generous accommodation is provided:
Kitchen/family room : 16'4 x 23'9
Living room : 12'1 x 25'1
Dining room : 11'5 x 14'1
Utility room : 11'5 x 5'4
Garage : 21'6 x 22'9
Master bedroom : 16'2 x 17'7
Bedroom 2 : 21'5 x 14'6
Bedroom 3 : 11'6 x 13'6
Bedroom 4: 11'6 x 13'6
Study/bedroom 5 : 11'6 x 7'1
Located in the sought after village of Bourn in the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside, Granary Court consists of just 16 new homes....ONLY 2 ARE NOW REMAINING!
Bourn is ideally located -
* Cambridge University 10 miles
* The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre 10 miles
* The Leys School 9 miles
* Cambridge Science Park 12 miles
* Comberton Village College 3 miles
* Cambridge Station 10 miles with connections into London King's Cross (51 mins) and London Liverpool Street (1hr 6 mins)
* St Neots Station 12 miles with connections into London Kings Cross (53 mins) and Peterborough (24 mins)
All distances and times are approximate.
If you choose to live in this superb home you will also benefit from the efficiency of a new build - the Predicted Energy Rating for this house is 'C', and the Environment Impact Rating is 'B'.
The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating, the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be. They are rated from A-G.
The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the ranting, the less impact it has on the environment.
Sales office open Thursday to Monday between 10am and 5.30pm, and at other times by appointment through Bidwells New Homes