- Well equipped kitchen opening on to the dining area - ideal for entertaining
- A range of integrated kitchen appliances
- A generous separate living room and utility room
- Impressive master suite benefiting from a spacious fitted wardrobe, luxurious en suite shower room
- The property has a further 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Just 5 miles from Cambridge city centre
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Plot 73, THE OXFORD is a stunning 4 bedroom house providing 1,300 sq ft of accommodation with an integral garage.
This Oxford provides an ideal layout for family living with a light and bright entrance hall with understairs cupboard. The living room is to the front of the property which features a bay window and to the rear kitchen/dining room which has double doors to the garden, and a separate utility room to the side which also has a door to the garden.
On the first floor the landing leadings to four spacious double bedrooms - the master bedroom features an en suite shower room and built in wardrobe and there is a family bathroom.
The property has an integral garage.
Just five miles from the University City of Cambridge, Hauxton is an historic village with a proud heritage dating back over two thousand years.
Hauxton is a small vilage with a strong sense of community spirit and is rising to the challenge of growth in the 21st Century. Nearby, Cambridge also manages that careful balance between a rich history and a modern outlook.
Redrow are proud to be building their award winning Heritage collection homes, which combine the very best of traditional architecture and craftmanship, with interiors designed around the way you live today.
Computer generated image of the Oxford and internal photographs are of the Hauxton Meadows show homes.