- Superb 2 storey detached family house
- Excellent village location situated close to Cambridge
- Lovely ground floor with living room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- First floor with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one en suite shower room)
- Integral single garage with door to Utility Room
- Excellent specification with stunning contemporary kitchens
- Full range of Bosch and Zanussi appliances
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON THIS PLOT
- Show home open Thurs-Mon, 10am to 5.30pm, 01223 607505.
- READY TO MOVE INTO SPRING 2018
PLOT 2, MOOREFIELD, PAMPISFORD ROAD, GREAT ABINGTON
** NEED TO SELL YOUR HOUSE? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ASSISTED MOVE SCHEME! ** further details available on request.
A superb 3/4 bedroom family house of 1,416 sq ft set over 2 floors constructed by AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER, HILL. One of the top 15 house builders in the UK, Hill specialise in developing distinctive new homes, and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
This lovely home is situated on the corner of the development and has a lovely east facing back garden. The property has a driveway and attached single garage.
The entrance hall is in the centre of the house - with the living room to one side and the kitchen/dining room to the other. There is a utility room to the rear which has a door from the garage.
The first floor provides 3/4 bedrooms (bedroom 4 could be used as a study) and 2 bathrooms - one of which is the en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
All rooms are of an excellent size:
Kitchen/dining room : 18'0 x 11'7 (5.45m x 3.50m)
Living Room : 18'0 x 11'5 (5.45m x 3.45m)
Utility Room: 5'11 x 7'10 (1.8m x 2.35m)
Master Bedroom : 11'11 x 16'1 (3.60m x 4.90m)
Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 15' 11 (3.20m x 4.85m)
Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 14'11 (2.95m x 4.50m)
Bedroom 4/study: 7'11 x 7'9 (2.40m x 2.35m)
Moorefield is a beautiful new neighbourhood of stylish 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedroom family homes located in the picturesque village of Great Abington. All of the homes at Moorefield have been thoughtfully designed and developed, taking inspiration from the thatched cottages and listed buildings of this historic village.
SHOW HOME OPEN EVERY THURSDAY to MONDAY, 10am TO 5.30PM. CONTACT ON 01223 607505
Surrounded by scenic countryside, Great Abington is also conveniently located less than 10 miles from the centre of Cambridge and under 5 miles from the M11 for direct access to central London. The village itself is a friendly community of all ages and offers a variety of local businesses, village events and sports teams the perfect place to embrace all that modern village life has to offer.
The houses are constructed to a superb standard and benefit from:
Contemporary stylish kitchens featuring high gloss doors and drawers with solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch ceramic hob
* Bosch integrated single oven
* Bosch integrated microwave
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood (Style dependent on kitchen layout)
* Glass splashback behind hob (except where hob is on an island)
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
* Units and worktops to complement kitchen
* Blanco under mounted sink with Blanco mixer tap
* Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
BATHROOM AND EN SUITES:
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined Hansgrohe taps and showers and dark wood effect vanity tops are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door (where applicable)
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Dark wood effect vanity tops and mirrors to master en suites
* Amtico Spacia to ground floor
* Neutral coloured carpet to upper floor and stairs
* Large format tiles to bathroom and en suites
HEATING AND WATER
* Underfloor heating to ground floors
* Radiators to first floor
* Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and en suites
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control to bathroom and en suites
* Air source heat pump for heat and hot water
* Hot water cylinder
* 10 year NHBC warranty