- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Double Garage.
*** VISIT THIS HOME THURSDAY MONDAY, 10am-5pm ***
Other times by appointment.
2 Foster Lane (plot 3) is an exceptional family house of 1,722 sq ft and provides well thought out accommodation, designed and constructed by award winning house builder (What House builder of the year, 2016), Hill.
Mill Grange is ideally situated for family life - there is a primary school within the village and Bottisham Village College is close by for Secondary Education.
TOP TEN POINTS:
* Lovely position in this private courtyard with double garage and ample driveway parking;
* South-westerly facing garden, backing on to mature gardens;
* Three separate living rooms kitchen/breakfast, dining and living rooms;
* Master bedroom with wardrobes & en suite shower room;
* Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, radiators to first floor;
* Superb fitted kitchen including electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwashwer, washer/dryer;
* Flooring included - amtico to the ground floor, with carpet to the stairs and bedrooms;
* Popular village just east of Cambridge providing excellent access into Cambridge;
* Excellent schooling primary schooling in the village, secondary school close by;
* Lovely traditional village with The Red Lion pub serving food and social activities, an active village church and lots of community events in the village.
READY TO MOVE INTO !!
Full specification available to view in the brochure, along with the site plan.
External photograph of Plot 3, internal images of the show home at Mill Grange.