- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN *
- 2 Reception Rooms comprising Dining Room and dual aspect Sitting Room with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden
- Superb contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room with bi-fold doors to rear garden
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with Dressing Room and fully tiled En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with Porcelanosa sanitary
- Engineered oak flooring to the Entrance Hall and Reception Rooms
- Off street parking and double garage
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A spacious and contemporary, 4 bedroom house situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac, in this picturesque village 7 miles south west of Cambridge.
Cambridge 7 miles, Comberton 3.5 miles, M11 (J12) 5 miles, Royston 9 miles with mainline railway station fast service to London Kings Cross in about 38 minutes. All distances and times are approximate.
Built by local developer Juxta Properties in 2017, the property is constructed with attractive light brick elevations under a tiled roof. The spacious accommodation has been designed with modern day living in mind and provides a flexible layout with plenty of space for working and studying at home. A particular highlight are the bi-fold doors to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room, both of which open up to the rear terrace and provide a fantastic space for entertaining. Light and airy throughout, the property is in immaculate condition and provides prospective purchasers with a ready to move into option.