- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN *
- Generous accommodation extending to 1,693.4 sq ft (157.3 sq m)
- Potential to extend, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained
- 2 Reception Rooms comprising Dining Room and spacious Sitting Room with French doors to the rear garden
- 3 generous double Bedrooms to the first floor and potential to reconfigure the ground floor Bedroom into a study or additional reception room
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A 1930s, semi-detached house requiring some modernisation but with excellent potential for extension, conveniently placed for access to the city centre, Cambridge North mainline station and Science Park.
City Centre 1 mile, Science Park 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station and A14 2 miles, M11 (Junction 13) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
2 Hurst Park Avenue dates from the 1930s and is constructed with light brick elevations under a flat roof. Typical of the period and retaining some of its period features, the property offers well proportioned rooms with high ceilings arranged over 2 floors. Requiring some modernisation, there is tremendous scope for potential purchasers to create a superb family home to their own particular tastes and standard.