- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Grade II Listed with many original period features
- Well equipped Kitchen leading to Dining Room with open fireplace, exposed timbers and oak flooring
- Fabulous, dual aspect Sitting Room with exposed timbers and inglenook fireplace fitted with a log burner
- Garden Room with double sliding doors to garden
- 4 Bedrooms over the first and second floors, including a light and airy Principal Bedroom and En Suite Shower Room
- Family Shower Room with delightful split-level storage area
- Attractive, west facing enclosed rear garden
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A charming, Grade II Listed, double fronted family house, delightfully situated in the heart of this pretty south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Audley End Station (Liverpool Street 45 minutes) 7 miles, Haverhill 7 miles, Saffron Walden 6 miles, A11 3 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street 69 minutes) 8 miles (distances and times are approximate).
Grade II Listed, Merchants House originally dates from the late 16th century and is constructed with painted brick elevations under a tiled roof. A handsome double fronted property, it retains a wealth of original period features but has been skilfully updated to combine the convenience of modern contemporary living with the charm and character of the original building. The well proportioned accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and provides a versatile layout for busy family life, including ample space for working and studying at home.