- Situated just to the north of Chesterton Road, within 300 yards of the River Cam and Jesus Green
- Within half a mile from the heart of the city centre, which is easily accessible on foot or by bicycle
- Originally built as a family home in the late 1800s and could easily revert back, subject to change of use
- Accommodation arranged over 4 floors extending to 2,121 sq ft (197 sq m)
- Currently converted to student use incorporating 7 rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed garden providing off street parking facilities
- Ideal for continued use as student accommodation or development, subject to change of use and planning permission
A substantial Victorian townhouse, with accommodation arranged over 4 floors, together with off street parking in this prime, central city location.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Science Park 2 miles, A14 2.5 miles, M11 (junction 13) 1.8 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, River Cam and Jesus Green 300 yards, (distances are approximate).
2 Hertford Street was built in the late 1800s and is constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs. The versatile accommodation, currently converted to student use, is arranged over 4 floors and extends to 2,121 sq ft (197 sq m) incorporating 7 rooms.
Originally built as a family house, the property could easily revert back and be modernised to the purchasers own particular taste and standard, or it provides a fantastic opportunity for colleges, private individuals, entrepreneurs or companies to continue use as student accommodation or to develop the premises for their own specific requirements, subject to complying with any change of use and planning permissions.