- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Charming Sitting/Dining Room 28'6 x 10'1 (8.69m x 307m) with bay window, wood burner and rear door to garden
- Superb contemporary Kitchen with excellent range of base and wall units
- Four Bedrooms, three of which are doubles including Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- FENSA certified windows and doors throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Delightful south east facing garden
- Off street parking and single garage
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A bay fronted, four bedroom, detached family house, conveniently situated for access to the city centre, Cambridge Science Park and the A14.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park and A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 2 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate)
57 Woodhead Drive was built in the late 1990s and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Beautifully presented, the current owner has refurbished and redecorated the property throughout, most notably to include a new kitchen, complete replacement of all the windows and doors and addition of wood burner to the sitting/dining room. Flooded with natural light, the well-proportioned accommodation is arranged over three floors, with the internal layout offering tremendous flexibility suitable for a variety of family needs, including ample space for working and studying at home.