- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Grade II listed former Magistrates Court retaining many original period features
- An impressive 3,614 sq ft (335.8 sq m) of versatile accommodation
- Wonderful gardens and grounds of just under three quarters of an acre
- 6 Reception Rooms including a fine, dual aspect Sitting Room
- 5 Bedrooms, including ground floor Bedroom 5 with easy access to a Shower Room, ideal for a dependent relative
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A handsome, Grade II Listed former Magistrates Court which has been converted into a charming family home, set in gardens and grounds of approximately three quarters of an acre.
St Neots 8.25 miles, Huntingdon 10.5 miles, Royston 11.75 miles, Cambridge 13 miles, (distances are approximate)
Caxton Court House is Grade II listed being of architectural and historical interest and was built in 1859 of brick elevations under hipped slate roofs. Formerly a Magistrates Court, Police Station and Prison, it was converted in the 1970s and is now a wonderful family home which features well proportioned accommodation with high ceilings and retains many of its original period features. Extending to an impressive 3,614 sq ft (335.8 sq m) of accommodation arranged over 2 floors, the interior of the property offers a tremendously versatile layout and is flooded with light from large windows. The present owner has carefully maintained the property however there is scope for further updating, subject to the necessary consents being obtained, and presents an exciting and interesting project for prospective purchasers.