- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Spacious Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect
- Superb contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room fitted with integrated appliances
- Dining Area with French doors leading to a delightful veranda and rear garden beyond
- 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms
- Generous Off-Street Parking
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
A well-presented, bay fronted, 3 bedroom family home in this convenient city location, well placed for access to Cambridge mainline railway station, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a choice of state and independent schools.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
297 Cherry Hinton Road is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Dating from the 1930s, the property has been altered and improved over the years, including the reconfiguration of the kitchen and dining room to create one superb open plan space. The property has been very well maintained to create a fine family home which offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into option.