- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to 1,063 sq ft (98.9 sq m)
- Excellent Sitting Room with original cast iron fireplace
- Dining Room with exposed floorboards and built in storage cupboards
- Contemporary well-equipped Kitchen with integrated oven and extractor hood above
- Superb ground floor Bedroom with adjacent Shower Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with separate shower to the first floor
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** An extended and improved, 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house, well situated for access to the city centre, choice of independent schools and Cambridge mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).