- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,379.2 sq ft (128.1 sq m)
- Impressive open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 232x 199 (7.06m x 6.02m) and Useful Utility Room.
- Sitting Room 137 x 116 (4.13m x 3.51m) with inset wood burning stove and attractive bay window.
- Principal Bedroom 127 x 126 (3.83m x 3.80m) and En Suite Washroom.
- Guest Bedroom 2 with stylish En Suite Shower Room and 2 further Bedrooms.
- Stunning Family Bathroom 122 x 108 (3.71m x 3.24m)
- Solid oak flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Wonderful gardens and grounds, off street parking to the front and rear, versatile Home Office/Gym.
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A beautifully refurbished and extended 1930s semi-detached property situated within close proximity of the city centre.
City Centre 1 mile, Science Park and A14 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 14) 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
358 Milton Road was built in the 1930s and is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof with a two-storey timber clad extension to the rear elevation.
The property was subject to a complete programme of refurbishment, alterations and extension in 2018 to an exceptionally high standard of workmanship to create, in particular, a stunning contemporary open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room and a further 2 Bedrooms to the first floor which has resulted in a beautifully well- proportioned, 4 bedroom family home with a light and airy feel throughout.