- Many original period features
- Superb Lower Ground Kitchen/Breakfast Room 2210 x 13 (6.96m x 3.95m)
- Well equipped and contemporary Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Sitting/Family Room (312 x 125 (4.0m x 3.78m) with wood burning stove
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom on the second floor with built in wardrobes
- 2 further well-proportioned Bedrooms and luxurious shower room arranged on the first floor.
- Ecospace WorkPod at the rear of the garden which is Cedar clad with a Sedum roof
- Mature walled garden.
- Gas fired central heating.
- No onward chain.
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A charming central city Victorian family home with bright and spacious accommodation over 4 floors. The property has been recently updated to an exceptionally high standard and is being sold with no onward chain.
City Centre 0.25 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) about 0.75 of a mile (distances are approximate).
8 Clarendon Street is a handsome Victorian townhouse constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Typical of the era, the well-proportioned accommodation benefits from high ceilings and includes many original features such as deep skirtings, picture rails and sash windows. In recent years the property has been skilfully extended, creating a superb principal bedroom which has a delightful aspect onto the garden. The present owners have kept the property in superb condition and the accommodation, arranged over 4 floors, is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated throughout.