- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST *
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,141.2 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting Room 151 x 1311 (4.59m x 4.23m) with French doors onto the rear Terrace.
- Kitchen with range of built-in base and wall cabinets with drawers and integrated appliances.
- Dining Room 1211 x 1210 (3.94m x 3.90m) with inset wood burning stove.
- Principal Bedroom 175 x 11 (5.31m x 3.35m) located on the first floor with wash basin.
- 2 further Bedrooms and Bathroom to the ground floor.
- Delightful, deceptively large Rear Garden.
- No upward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A well-presented, 3 bedroom chalet bungalow located close to the centre of this highly regarded south west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 3 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
Dating from the 1950s, 13 Meeting Lane is a charming semi-detached residence of brick construction under a tiled roof. The property has been the subject of an extensive programme of refurbishment and extension and a particularly fine feature of the property is the delightful, east facing rear garden.