- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Extensive accommodation extending to 2,857.4 sq ft (265.5 sq m)
- Stunning Sitting Room with 3 sets of French doors opening onto the garden
- Well-appointed Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- 6 further Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite) arranged over the first and second floors
- Generous off-street parking and Single Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A superb extended and improved, 7 bedroom detached 1930s family house which backs onto Homerton College playing fields, situated in this highly regarded residential road on the south side of the city.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.75 miles (distances are approximate).
No 33 Luard Road was built in the 1930s and is constructed of rough cast rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Skilfully extended and improved over the years, the property has been subject to an extensive programme of alterations, not least to include the creation of a wonderful sitting room which opens to the rear garden, and conversion of the attic space into 2 second floor bedrooms. All works have been carried out to a very high standard and this substantial property boasts an impressive 2,857.4 sq ft (265.5 sq m) of beautifully presented accommodation which features high ceilings and has a light and airy feel throughout. The internal layout offers tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs, with ample space on offer for working or studying for home.