- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Gross internal floor area: 1,338.4 sq ft (124.3 sq m)
- Stylish triple aspect Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- Principal bedroom with dressing area, en suite shower room and 2 further bedrooms and bath/shower room
- Wrap around balcony accessed from sitting/dining room and all bedrooms.
- Secure allocated parking
- Concierge services available
- No onward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A superb 3 bedroom, duplex apartment with stylish, contemporary accommodation; situated within this outstanding central city development.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes) 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park and A14 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
45 Newton Court was built in 2013 by highly regarded developers, Berkley Homes, and occupies an excellent position set over the third and fourth floors. The finish of this contemporary duplex apartment is of a high standard and the accommodation has been cleverly designed to maximise the feeling of light and space with the use of deep glazed windows and doors. The well-proportioned accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, extends to 1,335.9 sq ft (124.1 sq m) and a particular highlight is the superb open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with central staircase and access to a wrap around balcony.