- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Fantastic Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room 21'10 x 19'10 (6.66m x 6.04m)
- Charming Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect and original cast iron fireplace
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and 2 further Bedrooms on first floor.
- Second Floor Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room.
- Extensive use of oak flooring throughout the property
- Delightful Rear Garden with timber-built Office
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A stunning Victorian house; well situated in this highly sought-after and desirable residential location, only a short walk from Grantchester Meadows.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) (distances and times are approximate).
63 Grantchester Street is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and is typical of the Victorian period, retaining many of its original features including picture rails, cornicing, panelled doors and open fireplaces. The present owner purchased the property in 2010 and has since extended and completely refurbished throughout. The works have been carried out to a very high specification and most notably include the extension to the rear and side elevations to create a stunning kitchen/breakfast/dining room, and conversion of the attic space to a bedroom with en suite shower room. The accommodation, which extends to 2,143.7 sq ft (199.2 sq m), is beautifully presented throughout and offers tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of family needs.
The property also benefits from a detached Annexe with vaulted ceiling, offering an ideal space for an independent or dependent relative or as a letting opportunity. The Annexe comprises an open plan Sitting Room/Bedroom with oak flooring and built in wardrobe, and Kitchen Area with electric fan oven, fridge, 2 ring ceramic hob and microwave.