- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Potential to extend
- Wonderful Family/Dining Room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Well equipped Kitchen with wide range of matching wall and base cabinets
- Charming Sitting Room which is flooded with natural light
- 2 well-proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Double glazing throughout
- Generous off-street parking
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A stylish and well presented, semi-detached house with potential to extend; in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Foxton Station (King's Cross line) 2 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street line) 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
120 High Street is a well-proportioned, semi detached house constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Refurbished by the previous owners in 2015, the property has been well maintained and offers light and airy accommodation throughout, providing a ready to move in to option ideal for first time buyers. There is also excellent potential for extension, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.