- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious and versatile accommodation extending to approximately 1,273.2 sq. ft (118.3 sq. m).
- Superb investment opportunity with the potential to generate a gross yield of 7.2%.
- The property has recently been refurbished and is well presented throughout and could easily be converted back in to a family home.
- Being sold with no onward chain.
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A 6 bedroom, detached Victorian home, conveniently placed just off Mill Road within close proximity to Cambridge city centre and the mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
120 Catharine Street is believed to date from the late 1800s and is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. The detached 6 bedroom house offers flexible accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, currently provides 6 rooms. Originally built as a family house, the property could easily revert back, or would present an excellent opportunity for private individuals, entrepreneurs or companies to use as a House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) or to develop the premises to their own specific requirements, subject to complying with a change of use and planning permission.