- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Impressive triple aspect Sitting Room 47'3 x 18'8 (14.4m x 5.7m)
- 3 double Bedrooms, 2 of which benefit from En Suite Shower Rooms
- Option to create a Study providing an ideal area for home working
- Large front courtyard providing off street parking for numerous vehicles
- Delightful countryside views
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A spacious and well-presented, 4 bedroom barn conversion, situated within a charming countryside setting enjoying wonderful views over adjoining paddocks, in arguably one the most desirable South Cambridgeshire villages.
Royston 6 miles, Cambridge 8 miles, Saffron Walden 11 miles (distances are approximate).
The Stables is a contemporary barn conversion constructed with timber clad elevations under a slate roof. Arranged over a single floor, the spacious interior extends to an impressive 1,948.3 sq ft (181 sq m) of well proportioned, flexible accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs.