- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Superb Sitting/Dining Room with 2 bay windows and wood burning stove
- Contemporary and well-equipped Kitchen with Pantry and separate Utility Room
- 3 good sized Bedrooms including Principal Bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Boarded attic space with excellent potential for conversion
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A well-proportioned, 3 bedroom family house that benefits from countryside views; situated in this convenient north west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre and M11 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
43 Thornton Way is an attractive, double bay fronted, semi detached house constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The current owners purchased the property in 2010 and have since carried out a full programme of refurbishment to include new plumbing and boiler, re-wiring, re-plastering, re-fitting of the kitchen and bathroom, new flooring throughout and insulation of the utility room. The work has been carried out to a high standard and the property is immaculately presented throughout.